Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

July Winners!

Some stunning entries for last months challenge, we look forward to seeing you enter again this month!

Can the winners please email me their details to: challengeblog.123@hotmail.com as soon as they can!

OUR WINNERS....

The winner of the $25.00 from POLLY SCRAP KITS...
ALZ...


The winner of the $20.00 Voucher from SCRAPBOOK DIVAS is...


ANITA BOWNDS...

The two winners of a $10.00 Ribbon Pack from  SCRAPBOOK FANTASIES IS...


#1 - JANICE NICHOLLS...

#2 - SARAH HEMMINGS...

5 comments:

  1. oh wow thanks so much..xx
    congratz to the other winners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, girls...these are all stunning pages:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations ladies! beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the vote of confidence girls!!! I had an absolute ball with this challenge. I'm trying to find the time to do the current one but that time just keeps escaping me. I suppose sorting 450+ layouts into albums will do that huh? LOL! Congratulations to the other winners. :) xx

    PS: You've made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much...
    Congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete